Awards & Accolades
- Ireland Client Service Award 2017 Chambers Europe Awards
- Finalist Law Firm of the Year 2017 Chambers Europe Awards
- Excellence in Client Service Award 2017 AIB Private Banking Irish Law Awards
- Deal of the Year – Loans and Financing, SME Sector 2017 Finance Dublin
- First and only large Irish Law Firm with Lexcel accreditation: Lexcel is the quality mark of excellence in practice management awarded by the Law Society of England & Wales. It is developed for the global legal profession. It is awarded only to law firms that prove under onsite assessment by an accredited external auditor that they meet the highest standards of client care, risk, quality and business management. While over 1,000 firms have achieved Lexcel internationally, ByrneWallace is the first large law firm in Ireland to successfully achieve this accreditation.
- First large Irish law firm certified for ISO 27001: ISO 27001 is the recognised international standard for information security management. It provides a best practice framework that helps organisations to proactively manage and mitigate the risks of data management, protecting against information threats and vulnerabilities and safeguarding client information.
- Ranked as amongst Ireland's Top 10 Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Legal Advisers, Experian MarketIQ UK and Republic of Ireland M&A Review 2016
- Law Firm of the Year 2016 AIB Private Banking Irish Law Awards
- Employment Law Team of the Year 2015 Irish Law Awards
- Litigation Case of the Year 2014 Irish Law Awards
- Employment Law Team of the Year 2012 Irish Law Awards
- Client Choice Awards Winner 2016
- Chambers & Partners Leading Law Firm
- Legal 500 Top Tier Firm
undefined RELATED LINKS