Bryan O'GormanPartner email@example.com +353 1 691 5761
ByrneWallace advises the majority shareholder of Interactive Services....
ByrneWallace has advised Lidl Ireland on the forward sale of a substantial part of a landmark mixed-use developme...
Bryan is a partner in the Property team at ByrneWallace LLP. Bryan has been with the firm for over 11 years, having trained in ByrneWallace, and was promoted to partner in 2022.
Bryan has key expertise in all areas of property and licensing law to include advising and acting for large retailers, state bodies, developers, receivers, private clients and commercial and financial institutions, in the purchase, sale, funding and letting of all types of properties and across a variety of property transactions.
- Acts for large international retail chain on its multiple acquisitions, disposals, leasing transactions, forward sales, and well as providing ongoing asset management advices. This includes the review and preparation of draft contracts and agreements, and the provision of advices in relation to planning matters and landlord and tenant law.
- Acts for large Builders Providers and DIY chain in relation to its property acquisitions, disposals and leasing transactions to include drafting and negotiating agreements for lease, leases, licences and all ancillary documents as well as dealing with all ancillary issues such as management company related issues, service charge issues, construction related issues etc.
- Acts for private healthcare company in respect of its acquisition, financing and development of property as care homes and /or care centres to include providing leasing, landlord and tenant, planning and ongoing asset management advices across its substantial property portfolio.
- Acted for Aviva Life & Pensions Ireland DAC in respect of its disposal of certain commercial property.
- Acted for the Governor and Company of the Bank of Ireland and Allied Irish Bank Plc in respect of its disposal of commercial and residential property within a portfolio.
- Acted for Glenveagh Homes Limited in respect of its proposed acquisition of development property.
- Acts for large international retail chain, Boojum Limited, national sporting authorities, national theatres and colleges, restauranteurs, and publicans in respect of providing licensing (intoxicating liquor) law advices and dealing with client’s licensing requirements to include attending to Court applications for new licences and Court certificates, annual renewals etc.
- Dublin City University, BA (Hons), 2009
- Law Society of Ireland, Admitted as a Solicitor, 2014
- Admitted as a Solicitor in England and Wales, 2014
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- Michael Walsh, Michelle McVeigh and Bryan O’Gorman for being able to guide the client through some very detailed and complex deals. They drew on their experience to provide excellent legal advice with an understanding of the commercial needs for the deal to succeed. - Legal 500, 2020