PetroNeft Resources plc
Advised PetroNeft Resources plc in connection with a facility advanced by Petrogrand AB....
Elizabeth is a partner in the ByrneWallace Banking & Finance Department.
She advises domestic and international lenders and borrowers on corporate lending transactions, refinancing and debt restructuring.
Elizabeth has significant experience in advising both lenders and borrowers in the Healthcare Sector. Her recent experience includes advising on loan facilities for the development and expansion of nursing homes and other residential care facilities. Elizabeth has also advised a number of retail pharmacy groups in debt restructuring and acquisition facilities.
Elizabeth has lectured on the Law Society of Ireland Certificate in Banking Law and Practice on Secured Lending and is a tutor in the Law Society of Ireland.
- Advising a leading Irish Bank on facilities to Ireland's largest pub and restaurant group.
- Advising a leading Irish Bank on facilities to fund the merger of two leading hospitality groups and on-going facilities post-merger.
- Advising on facilities in respect of Irish windfarms.
- Advising Petroneft Resources plc in connection with a facility advanced by Petrogrand AB, a Swedish oil company active in the Russian market through investments in the Russian oil sector.
- Advising an Irish Collective Asset Management Vehicle (“ICAV”) in respect of acquisition finance provided by a leading Irish bank to fund the acquisition of a retail park and adjoining lands.
- Acting on behalf of the Irish branch of a UK lender on the sale of a portfolio of loans to a US entity. including advising on all regulatory issues arising from the sale, responding to bidder due diligence and the negotiation of the loan sale documentation.
- Advising on the acquisition of a portfolio of loans secured on development lands from a US fund.
- Advising on the acquisition of a loan and enforcement of related security over city centre student accommodation complex.
- BCL (International), International Study DePaul Law School, Chicago, 2003/2004
- BCL (International) (Hons), University College Dublin, 2005
- Qualified as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2009
- Financial Services Diploma, Law Society of Ireland, 2009
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of England and Wales