ByrneWallace advised Rothco on its sale to Accenture....
Advised Multihog Limited on its €7 million investment funding round....
ByrneWallace advised Ireland‘s largest magazine publisher, Harmonia....
Feargal Brennan was appointed Managing Partner of ByrneWallace in June 2018.
A senior corporate partner in the firm, he has led the ByrneWallace Corporate division since 2011.
Feargal has over 20 years’ experience advising leading Irish and international businesses across a wide range of corporate matters, and has particular expertise in advising on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital transactions.
- Diploma in European Law
- Bachelor of Civil Law, (BCL) (International) University College Dublin & De Paul Law School, Chicago Illinois, USA, 1993
- Admitted as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 1996
- Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association.
- Firm Partner representative of ALFA International Legal Network
- Former member of the Business Law Committee of the Law Society
- Former member of the Tax and Law Committee of the European Venture Capital Association
- Former member of the Irish Venture Capital Association's committee on the preparation of standard form investment agreements
- Director of The Mater Foundation
- Director of Repak ELT
Recommended as a leading private equity lawyer in PLC Publication
Recommended as a leading lawyer in Chambers Global Directory of the World's leading lawyers for Business
Sources say that Feargal Brennan is "highly commercial." - Chambers Europe 2019
Feargal Brennan offers "very creative and pragmatic" solutions. - Chambers Europe, 2018
According to clients, Feargal Brennan is "amenable, easy to get on with, pragmatic and commercial." - Chambers Europe, 2017
Feargal Brennan "gets to the heart of the matter without fuss". - Legal 500, 2016
Feargal Brennan is "among Dublin’s outstanding lawyers." - Legal 500, 2015