James Moreland is Head of the ByrneWallace LLP Corporate Secretarial Department.
James is a Chartered Governance Professional and Chartered Company Secretary and Fellow of ICSA: The Chartered Governance Institute with over 15 years’ experience advising client companies in respect to all manner of company secretarial and governance matters. He has extensive experience in relation to incorporations, corporate restructurings, company constitutional changes, share events, register rectifications and reconstructions, foreign company registration, company wind up, officer changes and board governance, attendance and minuting of board and shareholder meetings, and management of companies filings with the Companies Registrations Office and Register of Beneficial Ownership.
Prior to joining ByrneWallace LLP James worked in another leading Dublin Law firm.
- B.Sc. Management, Technological University Dublin (formerly Dublin Institute of Technology), 2005
- M.Sc. International Business, Technological University Dublin (formerly Dublin Institute of Technology), 2006
- M.Sc. Management and Corporate Governance, University of Ulster, 2017
- Elected as a Fellow of the Chartered Governance Institute, 2020
- ICSA: The Chartered Governance Institute