John is Head of Tax Compliance Services at ByrneWallace LLP Tax Advisors.
He has over ten years' experience in a Big 4 practice and played a lead role in developing and delivering the corporation tax compliance offering for that firm’s Financial Services group. In addition, John also gained three years of in-house experience managing the tax compliance and reporting deliverables for a well-known large commercial bank.
John has extensive experience providing corporate tax compliance services to both domestic and international clients and he now leads the tax compliance offering for the firm across all tax heads.
Johns' appointment is an important part of ByrneWallace LLP Tax Advisors' strategy to expand our tax compliance offering, enhancing our commitment to provide a full suite of tax compliance services to our clients.
- Associate of the Irish Tax Institute, 2007
- Associate of Chartered Accountants Ireland, 2006
- Master of Accounting (MAcc), UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate Business School, 2004
- Bachelor of Business & Legal Studies (BBLS), University College Dublin, 2003
- Irish Tax Institute
- Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Irish Funds Industry Association Legal and Europe Working Group