MML Growth Capital Partners Ireland
Advised MML Growth Capital Partners Ireland on their investment in leading Irish guided tour operator....
Advised Multihog Limited on its €7 million investment funding round....
MML Growth Capital Partners Ireland
Advised MML Growth Capital Partners Ireland in its investment in Fastway Couriers (Ireland)...
Lisa is a Partner in the Banking and Finance Department at ByrneWallace. Lisa’s specialist area is advising financial institutions, non institutional lenders and borrowers in connection with finance transactions.
Lisa has 10 years experience advising national and international financial institutions, and individual and corporate borrowers, on all levels and profiles of finance transactions. Her expertise is in secured and unsecured lending, project/asset finance, lending within the agri-food industry, tax-based lending, environmental and energy projects and corporate loan transactions. Lisa has represented non institutional funders in connection with the provision of finance.
Lisa also has significant experience in large and small scale legal due diligence projects together with risk assessment and advice and security remediation. Recently, Lisa has also advised financial institutions on debt restructuring, refinancing, recovery strategies and work outs. She has also advised on a number of loan sales.
Her experience also includes advising the National Asset Management Agency on an ongoing basis on a wide variety of matters.
Lisa joined the firm in 2001 as a trainee solicitor, qualified as a solicitor in 2004 and was appointed partner in 2011.
- Advising a non-institutional foreign lender financing the acquisition from the receiver of the business and assets of the Parknasilla Hotel.
- Advising NAMA on all phases of a number of projects relating to high profile and high exposure debtor connections. This involved performing and advising on the legal due diligence of acquired loans and assets, advising on and implementing letters of support, connection management agreements, restructuring and consensual workouts, perfection of additional security, cross collateralisation, income capture, security and title remediation, reversal of asset transfers and security enhancement.
- Advised NAMA in connection with the provision of development finance to complete a residential development for disposal.
- Advised NAMA in relation to a loan sale of an Irish governed facility to a foreign company and security relating to a foreign asset to a European incorporated company.
- Advised a leading Irish bank on the refinance and restructuring of a non recourse co-ownership debt relating to commercial assets and on the refinance of personal debt relating to a portfolio of assets.
- Lisa advises, on an ongoing basis, ACC Bank plc and Rabobank Ireland plc in connection with lending, refinancing and restructuring transactions within the agriculture and food industry.
- Advised funders and developers on development and project finance and subsequent long term debt for some of the countries largest mixed-use development schemes including Chartered Land (South King Street) and Rhatigan Commercial Developments Limited (Heuston South Quarter).
- Acted on the forward sale of units in South King Street Centre to an investment entity.
- Advised lending institutions in relation to a number of windfarm projects, including Moneenatieve, Co. Roscommon and Carrig-Skehanagh, Co. Offaly.
- Lead Partner completing comprehensive security audits and due diligence projects carried out on behalf of a number of financial institutions and NAMA and was part of the legal team who acted on behalf of participating institutions in the preparation of due diligence reports for the transfer of eligible loan assets to NAMA in each tranche of transfer since 2009.
- Lisa has advised AIB, Bank of Scotland and another leading Irish bank in connection with facilities to tax investors involving hotels and nursing homes, unwinding tax based transactions and recovery options.
- Bachelor of Commerce degree (Law and Accountancy) National University of Ireland, Galway, 1998
- LLB, National University of Ireland, Galway, 2000
- Qualified as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2004
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
Lisa is described as ‘efficient and professional’ in recent rankings - Legal 500, 2013