Corporate Recovery & Insolvency Solicitor
We are one of Ireland’s largest full service law firms, with an established reputation for delivering legal excellence to our large and expanding client base. As part of the continuing development of our Corporate Recovery & Insolvency practice we currently have vacancies for Solicitors with up to 6 years PQE. The successful candidate will be joining a well-respected and growing practice which places huge emphasis on continuous professional development, mentoring and career development within a collegiate team-based environment. The successful candidate will be involved in all aspects of both contentious and non-contentious corporate recovery and insolvency matters.
- Advising a varied client base which includes insolvency practitioners (as appointed office holders), banks and other financial institutions, corporates, creditors, directors and shareholders on both contentious and non-contentious corporate recovery and insolvency matters.
- Advising and acting for clients in respect of the following –
- Advising secured creditors in relation to enforcement options
- Corporate and Fixed Asset Receiverships
- All aspects of Insolvent and solvent liquidations
- Advising on directors’ duties and related matters including directors’ restriction (s150) and disqualification (s160) proceedings.
- Bankruptcy and the Personal Insolvency Act
- Cross border insolvency issues (both corporate and individual)
- Interpret, analyse and advise clients on relevant case law and legislation
- Management of the client relationship.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding of Insolvency, corporate recovery and commercial litigation practices
- Strong commercial awareness
- An ability to analyse legislation and advice in a practical manner
- Excellent drafting skills
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with clients
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.