Experienced Solicitors/Associates – Employment Department
The award winning employment team at ByrneWallace, which is consistently recognised as a leader in employment law, is seeking experienced Solicitors/Associates.
The successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 - 5 years’ experience in contentious and non-contentious employment law practice. Amongst previous experience would include a mix of advisory, litigation and potentially corporate support
- Suitable candidates should be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- excellent negotiating and drafting skills;
- excellent technical knowledge of current employment legislation and case law;
- strong advocacy experience;
- high level of motivation and the ability to work on one's own initiative;
- an ability to work effectively as part of a team within the Firm, with other advisors and with our clients;
- strong commercial awareness, sharing ByrneWallace's commitment to an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses;
- a pro-active approach to client relationship management;
- strong organisational, financial and time management skills; and
- good business development skills.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position, please submit your CV in confidence to Ciara Loftus, HR Manager by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information on the Firm, please see our website www.byrnewallace.com.
Please click here to view our ByrneWallace Recruitment Data Protection Policy in relation to how we will be processing your information.