Reporting to the Financial Controller, the role includes the following responsibilities :
- Multiple bank reconciliations
- Assist in the analysis of monthly Profit and Loss, Overheads, Balance Sheets, Working Capital, and other KPI’s variance analysis.
- Assist in the completion of the firm’s monthly management accounts.
Client Desk Responsibilities
- Maintain & monitor all Client Bank accounts (both Current and Deposit)
- Reconciling Client Bank accounts on a monthly basis
- Client Ledger Card Reconciliations
- Reconcile Debtor Receipts daily and ensure that they are posted correctly
- Audit Letter Completions
- Provide back-up for other Finance staff as required
- Perform other ad hoc finance duties as required....
Comply with all of the Firm's policies & procedures; attend risk briefings & support Firm-wide risk management initiatives. Adhere to the file review and closure process and ensure all open and in-active matters are reviewed and closed as appropriate. Implementation of the Firm's QMS/LEXCEL System.
- Information Security - Support implementation of the Firms Information Security Management and comply with the Firms Information Security Statement
- Adhere to data classifications and handling rules
- Report Breach of Policy, Incident or Security Weakness
- Comply with the ISMS-04 User’s Information Security Policy Statements
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, or CIMA) with minimum 2 years post-qualified experience
- Advanced working knowledge of Excel is required.
- Excellent financial analytical and reporting skills and have experience of working with cross functional teams.
- Ideally the appointed person will be from industry and will demonstrate a clear and structured work ethic.
- Month end focused and deadline driven individual
- Must be confident, diligent, responsible and self-motivated
If you are interested in being considered for the above position please forward a detailed CV to Ciara Loftus, HR Manager at CLoftus@byrnewallace.com
Please click here to view our ByrneWallace Recruitment Data Protection Policy in relation to how we will be processing your information.