Legal Secretary(s) with Corporate, Litigation, Banking or Float Experience
ByrneWallace is a large and progressive law firm, providing a full range of legal services to our clients. We are currently looking to employ experienced Legal Secretaries for both permanent and contract roles. This is an excellent opportunity to secure an interesting legal support role within the Firm, where you will be working with our partners and solicitors to ensure we provide a quality service to our clients, in an efficient manner. The working environment is both challenging and interesting, as we are at the leading edge in many of the legal areas in which we practice.
- Produce quality work fast and efficiently
- Draft client documentation using advanced features of Microsoft Word 2010
- Interact with solicitors on a proactive basis - communicating and working to resolve any issues which may arise on a day to day basis.
- Manage & organise solicitors on all aspects of their calendars promptly and efficiently
- Support client relationships including maintaining client contact details
- File maintenance & general administrative support
- Support invoicing, including liaising with the finance team with regards to queries and deadlines
- Adhere to ByrneWallace house style guidelines
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working within the legal environment and a knowledge of the Irish legal system is essential
- Experience working within a Corporate, Litigation, Banking or Float role
- The ability to deliver fast accurate dictations, with a minimum 65 wpm
- Previous experience using digital dictation is essential
- Experience of using a Document Management System desirable
- Advanced Microsoft Word and Outlook 2010 is essential
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint also required
Skills & Competencies
- Professional manner and flexible approach
- Excellent interpersonal & written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload effectively and to prioritise appropriately
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Demonstrate attention to detail & excellent organisational skills
- Maintain confidentiality internally and externally
- Contribute to the business objectives and liaise with other teams within the firm as appropriate
If you are interested in being considered for the above position(s) please apply with a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your application, please specify if you would like to be considered for either a contract or permanent role, or both.
Please click here to view our ByrneWallace Recruitment Data Protection Policy in relation to how we will be processing your information.