Solicitors – Litigation and Dispute Resolution
We are one of Ireland’s largest full service law firms, with an established reputation for delivering legal excellence to our large and expanding client base. As part of the continuing development of our Litigation and Dispute Resolution practice we currently have vacancies for Solicitors with up to 3 years PQE. The team handles all types of litigation matters across the legal spectrum but the focus for the successful candidate will be on commercial and corporate litigation. The department has a strong international practice so lawyers can expect to work on cases involving overseas parties. The department is growing and is at the forefront of much of the major litigation involving businesses and regulated entities in Ireland. The firm offers good training, excellent experience, a strong brand and planned career progression at all levels.
- The role will involve the following key responsibilities which include:
- Managing litigation caseload in all courts with an emphasis on the superior courts to include drafting pleadings, liaising with counsel (where applicable) and management of case files to conclusion.
- Working with senior department members on a variety of litigation matters.
- Interpreting, analysing and advising clients on relevant case law and legislation.
- Management of the client relationship.
- Advising clients on ADR options, and participating in mediations and arbitrations.
- Advising clients on how to resolve disputes effectively.
Suitable candidates will be able to demonstrate:
- That they have large firm experience in the above areas.
- Strong litigation background including commercial, corporate and intellectual property disputes.
- Commercial awareness sharing ByrneWallace's commitment to an in-depth understanding of our client's businesses and building strong relationships.
- Strong business development skills would be a distinct advantage.
- An ability to analyse legislation and advice in a practical manner.
- Excellent drafting skills.
- Strong fees and cost management skills would be a distinct advantage.
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels with our clients.
- A high level of motivation and an ability to act on one’s own initiative.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- An ability to work effectively as part of a team.
If you are interested in being considered for the above position please forward a detailed CV to Emily Murray, HR Generalist by email at email@example.com.
Please click here to view our ByrneWallace Recruitment Data Protection Policy in relation to how we will be processing your information.