ByrneWallace host seminar in Manchester to explore trading opportunities between Ireland and the UKThursday, 11 October 2018 ByrneWallace, in association with The British Irish Chamber of Commerce and the Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce will host a seminar and panel discussion in Manchester on Thursday, 18 October, which will focus on exploring ways of increasing bilateral trade between Manchester and Ireland.
With Ireland established as Manchester’s 3rd largest trading partner, both Brexit and the development of the Northern Powerhouse Region provide a fantastic opportunity for companies on both sides of the Irish Sea to increase trade and grow their footprint in the opposing market.
Keynote speaker for this seminar is Enda Kenny, TD, former Taoiseach of Ireland, who will set the scene for the evening’s discussion.
This will be followed by a panel discussion to explore in greater depth the opportunities and challenges for companies seeking to trade with or expand their business in Ireland.
- Gerry Beausang, Partner and Head of UK Group, ByrneWallace
- Neil Keenan, Partner and Head of Corporate, ByrneWallace
- Niamh Breslin, Territory Director of the UK, IDA
- Stephen Malone, CEO, The Malone Group
- Shirly McCay, Director of Trade & Investment, UK Department for International Trade
- John McGrane, Director General, British Irish Chamber of Commerce
If you would like to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
SEARCH PUBLICATIONS & INSIGHTSgo
SEARCH NEWS BY KEYWORD