ByrneWallace LLP celebrates eight new associate promotionsWednesday, 18 October 2023
ByrneWallace LLP is delighted to announce the promotion of eight new associates and senior associates within the firm.
Six solicitors have been promoted to Associate level:
- Aoife Coughlan (Property)
- Alex Henderson (Restructuring and Insolvency)
- Andrew McVea (Infrastructure, Construction and Energy)
- Rory O’Huiginn (Infrastructure, Construction and Energy)
- Owen Sheehan (Restructuring and Insolvency)
- Sheila Spokes (Employment Law)
Two associates have been promoted to Senior Associate level:
- John Anthony Devlin (Health and Social Care)
- Anne Marie Pilkington (Banking and Finance)
Commenting on the promotions, Managing Partner Feargal Brennan said, “We are delighted to celebrate the achievements of these eight exceptional lawyers, and their outstanding contribution to the continued growth of both the firm and their individual practice areas.
“Their promotions recognise their diversity of skills and talent, and their ongoing commitment to provide our clients with excellent service and expertise.”
HR Partner and Head of Property Alison O’Sullivan added,” These promotions are also a testament to the firm’s core strength in attracting and developing excellent people. We pride ourselves on the inclusive and supportive culture we have created at ByrneWallace which promotes ongoing learning and development across all levels of the firm, and which rewards those who demonstrate exceptional ability and a commitment to the firm’s core values.”
Feargal said, “On behalf of my colleagues, I would like to congratulate Aoife, Alex, Andrew, Rory, Owen, Sheila, John Anthony and Anne-Marie. I wish them the very best in their ongoing career journey with ByrneWallace.”