ByrneWallace LLP Launch their Housing Convention 2022Tuesday, 30 August 2022
ByrneWallace LLP in association with Property Industry Ireland, announces the launch of the ByrneWallace LLP Housing Convention 2022 ("the Convention"), which will provide a forum to discuss the current and future aspects of Ireland’s housing market.
We are delighted to welcome An Tánaiste, Leo Varadkar TD, who will provide the keynote address.
Taking place on the Thursday, 22 September 2022, in The Alex Hotel, Dublin 2, the Convention will bring together key industry leaders and expert representatives from both private and public sectors, traditional and alternative lenders, investors and developers.
The Convention will create an opportunity for debate and discussion on how supply and demand are impacting the property market, the types of funding required to meet current demand, in addition to funding options available to overcome the current housing market crisis.
Guest speakers on the day include Ivan Gaine, Chair, Property Industry Ireland and Dermot O'Leary, Chief Economist, Goodbody Stockbrokers.
In addition, there will be three interactive panel discussions focused on funding models for both private and social housing, large scale housing delivery including forward fund and forward sale deal structures, and regeneration as a template for new housing delivery.
With panellists experienced in both domestic and international markets, the Convention will identify the real issues affecting housing delivery, and will aim to deliver a consensus on pathways forward.
Moderated by members of the ByrneWallace LLP Leadership team panel participants include:
- David Bennett, Investment Director, Glenveagh
- Dara Deering, CEO, HBFI
- AnnMarie Farrelly, CEO, Fingal County Council
- Fergal Feeney, Managing Director, Earlsfort Capital
- John Hannigan, CEO, Circle VHA
- Rick Larkin, Executive Director, Twinlite
- Duncan Lyster, Head of Residential Property, Irish Life Investment Managers
- Jason Murphy, CEO, Centrus
- Phelim O’Neill, Head of Property, Land Development Agency
- Jeremy O’Sullivan, Finance Director, Quintain
- Patrick Phelan, Managing Director, Ballymore
- Sally Anne Sherry, General Counsel, Barta
- Kristian Smyth, Managing Director, Tristan Capital
To register your interest for the Convention, please email email@example.com.