ByrneWallace LLP Launch their Housing Convention 2023Wednesday, 23 August 2023
ByrneWallace LLP in association with Property Industry Ireland, is delighted to launch our annual ByrneWallace LLP Housing Convention 2023, which will provide a forum to discuss the current and future aspects of Ireland’s housing market.
We are delighted to welcome Minister for Finance, Michael McGrath T.D. who will provide the keynote address.
Taking place on the Thursday, 21 September 2023, in The Aviva Stadium, the Convention will bring together key industry leaders and expert representatives from both private and public sectors, lenders, investors and developers.
Guest speakers on the day include Marian Finnegan, Managing Director, Sherry FitzGerald Residential & Advisory as well as a fireside discussion hosted by ByrneWallace LLP Partner and Property Chair Michael Walsh alongside Dr Bill Nowlan and Pat Farrell, CEO, Irish Institutional Property (IIP).
With panellists experienced in both domestic and international markets, the Convention will identify the real issues affecting housing delivery, and will aim to deliver a consensus on pathways forward.
Moderated by members of the ByrneWallace LLP Leadership team panel participants include:
- Richard Ball, Partner, Urbeo
- John Coleman, CEO, The Land Development Agency
- Dara Deering, CEO, Home Building Finance Ireland (HBFI)
- Fergal O'Brien, Executive Director, Lobbying and Influence, Ibec
- Sean O’Connor, CEO, Tuath Housing Association
- Patrick Phelan, Managing Director, Ballymore
- Tom Phillips, Managing Director, Tom Phillips + Associates
- Wesley Rothwell, Chief Commercial Officer, Glenveagh Properties PLC