ByrneWallace LLP supports the CIPD Employment Law Seminar 2023Thursday, 19 January 2023
ByrneWallace LLP is delighted to support the Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development ('CIPD')’s Employment Law Seminar which takes place on Thursday, 2 February.
Running from 9am – 3.30pm, this Seminar will combine expert sessions and panel discussions focussed on existing legislation. In addition, speakers will provide an insight into the increasing number of EU and Irish employment legislation coming down the tracks.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- Transparent and Predictable Working Conditions Regulations
- Protected Disclosures
- Pensions and Retirement
- Work life Balance, Flexible and Remote Working
- Gender Pay Gap Reporting
- Equality and Disability
Speakers will include lawyers from the ByrneWallace LLP Employment Law Team:
- Michelle Ní Longáin, Partner and Head of Employment Law
- Michael Kennedy, Partner, Employment Law
- Loughlin Deegan, Partner, Employment Law
- Emmet Whelan, Partner, Employment Law
- Rhona Murphy, Consultant, Employment Law
- Liam Connellan, Partner and Head of Pensions Law
CIPD is the professional body for human resource and learning and development professionals. With hubs in the UK, Ireland, Middle East and Asia, the organisation has over 6,000 members in Ireland and more than 150,000 members around the world.
Recognised nationally and internationally as the home of employment law in Ireland, ByrneWallace LLP has unrivalled experience advising large domestic and international clients, both private and public, across all industry sectors. The Employment Law team is particularly renowned for its excellence in client service and proven track record advising on complex and novel employment issues.
For more information on the ByrneWallace LLP Employment Law team, click here.