COVID-19 WEBINAR SERIES: key issues for remote working and remote employment processesWednesday, 20 May 2020
At our next webinar, which takes place on Tuesday, 26 May from 10.00 – 10.45am GMT, partner Emmet Whelan and solicitor Ciara Lennon, from the ByrneWallace Employment Law Team will discuss key issues for remote working and remote employment processes.
In particular, they will address the following two key topics for employers as they navigate the COVID-19 crisis and remote working:
1. Challenges arising from remote working now and in the future, including:
- Home working and health and safety,
- Data protection and confidentiality, and
- Remote management of employees.
2. Dealing with employment investigations remotely, including:
- Fair procedures for remote meetings,
- Employee right to representation, and
- Refusal to participate.
This event will be of particular interest to HR Directors and HR professionals.
If you would like to attend, please contact email@example.com
NOTE: Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
For further information on remote working issues, please contact the ByrneWallace Employment Law Team.