COVID-19 Webinar Series: Role of directors and corporate governance best practiceTuesday, 12 May 2020
ByrneWallace, in conjunction with Ibec are hosting a webinar entitled Emerging from COVID-19 – Role of directors and corporate governance best practice on Thursday, 14 May at 10.00am.
Topics covered at the webinar are:
- Practical issues that organisations and their directors have faced due to COVID-19
- AGM season – what are the obligations?
- Planning for the next 90 days - how can directors manage the risk factors
- Companies facing financial pressures - what are the duties on directors and restructuring options
- Reckless trading - risk of personal liability
- How are lenders enforcement rights affected?
If you or a colleague would like to attend or would like more information on this webinar, please contact email@example.com.