COVID-19 Webinar Series: Working Out How to Return to Work - Tuesday, 19 MayThursday, 14 May 2020
According to Darwin, those who survive are those who “can best manage change”. The recently published Return to Work Safely Protocol provides practical guidance in the context of the first phase of the easing of Government restrictions, but leaves unanswered many employers’ questions about the legal risks and requirements associated with re-opening their businesses.
In this webinar, employment partners Michael Kennedy and Deirdre Lynch, employment consultant Rhona Murphy, and dispute resolution partner Seán O'Donnell will discuss the Protocol and the ways in which you can reduce the prospect of claims of discrimination and potential breaches of data protection and occupational health and safety laws.
Key topics include:
- Noteworthy aspects of the Protocol
- Preparing your “return to work” form
- The legal implications of the return to the workplace of pregnant employees
- How to address the legal issues arising in respect of workers who are considered at enhanced risk of COVID-19
- Potential criminal sanctions arising from the manner in which you manage the return to work
- Why data protection is an important consideration
For more details, or to register for the webinar, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTE: Places are limited and allocated on a first come first served basis.