COVID-19 Webinar: Key issues for remote working and remote employment processesThursday, 04 June 2020
It is clear from the Government's Roadmap for Re-opening Society and Business and their Return to Work Safely Protocol that many employees will be working from home for some time to come.
Join us on Tuesday, 9 June from 11am, for our latest webinar in conjunction with Legal Island where partner Emmet Whelan and solicitor Ciara Lennon, from the ByrneWallace Employment Law Team will discuss key issues for remote working and remote employment processes.
In particular, they will address the following two key topics for employers as they navigate the COVID-19 crisis and remote working:
1. Challenges arising from remote working now and in the future, including:
- Home working and health and safety,
- Data protection and confidentiality, and
- Remote management of employees.
2. Dealing with employment investigations remotely, including:
- Fair procedures for remote meetings,
- Employee right to representation, and
- Refusal to participate.
This event will be of particular interest to HR Directors and HR professionals.
To register for this event, please contact email@example.com.
NOTE: Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come first served basis.
For further information on remote working issues, please contact the ByrneWallace Employment Law Team.