Our multi-disciplinary Commercial Contracts team advises international and domestic corporate clients, financial institutions and public sector bodies across the entire spectrum of contractual arrangements and at all stages of the contractual life-cycle from strategic planning and structuring to procurement to contract negotiation and drafting to advising on termination, renewal or transition to dispute resolution and enforcement.
We have an extensive depth and breadth of experience and expertise from across a broad range of specialist practice areas. Our lawyers are trusted business advisers and first-rate legal practitioners. They bring to the table sectoral-specific experience from a broad range of industry sectors, including financial services, technology, life sciences, energy, healthcare, food and drink, retail and the public sector.
Our energetic and innovative team provides tailored solutions and always adds value. We help our clients to maximise the effectiveness of their commercial relationships, protect against risks and cushion against the downside. Our client-focused approach, commercial acumen and understanding of our clients’ business is critical to our success and we are known for our capacity to tackle even the most complex contractual arrangements in a practical, efficient, cost-effective and flexible manner.
The expertise of our Commercial Contracts lawyers is seamlessly complemented by specialist input from dedicated practice areas such as Intellectual Property/Data Protection, Procurement, EU, Competition and Regulatory and Employment as well as with our Commercial Litigation colleagues in relation to dispute resolution and contentious issues.
- Public procurement
- Supply and purchase arrangements (including agreements for service, standard terms and conditions for supply of goods or services)
- Outsourcing and shared or managed services arrangements
- Agency, distribution, logistics and warehousing arrangements
- Management agreements (including asset and property management agreements)
- Intellectual property, technology and data protection agreements and licenses
- Sales and marketing agreements (such as advertising, sponsorship, branding, promotions, naming rights)
- Research and collaboration arrangements
- Contractual dispute resolution