Our Corporate Immigration Team regularly assists clients, from start-ups to multi-nationals, with Irish immigration matters.
Comprised of lawyers with specialist legal expertise advising on employment, employee benefits, corporate and tax, we offer an integrated and seamless service and adopt a tailored approach to meet the specific needs of our clients.
We have considerable experience providing advice and assistance with the following:
- Immigration options for employers and employees
- Immigration planning for companies establishing a base in Ireland, or relocating part of their workforce to Ireland
- Applications for Trusted Partner status, employment permits or permission under the Atypical Working Scheme
- Appeals and other potential legal challenges
- Visa applications
- Residency registration processes
- Other immigration applications including the Immigrant Investor Programme
- Compliance audits
- Legal advice in the context of Workplace Relation Commission compliance inspections
- Employee mobility, contractual and employee benefit issues
- Company set up and related corporate issues
- Tax registration and compliance issues