Capital Markets - Debt CapitalThe ByrneWallace Debt Capital team is co-led by Joseph Gavin, Head of Financial Services Group and Anthony Smyth, Head of Tax and advises on all aspects of debt capital markets and structured finance. We have particular expertise advising on international financing transactions involving trade receivables sourced globally, and international private equities.
We also advise on all types of asset classes including equipment leasing, trade receivables, commercial and residential mortgages, non-performing loans, credit derivatives, securities lending transactions, repo transactions and a wide variety of other asset categories.
- Establishment and structuring of Irish Section 110s and special purpose insurance vehicles
- Regulatory capital raising (including tier 1 and tier 2 financings)
- Structured products/repackagings
- Bond issues (including, high yield, investment grade, convertible and exchangeable bonds)
- MTN and ECP programmes
- Domestic and international securitisations (including CLOs and CDOs)
- Adviser to Tricadia on the establishment of credit oriented hedge fund in the form of privately placed credit fund structured under Section 110 of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997
- Adviser to Aztec Exchange on the structured debt financing for global internet receivables purchase programme.
- Irish Law Counsel to Wilmington Trust as trustee and paying agent in relation to loan note programme with a value in excess of €100 million.
- Advising on the structuring of an Italian health care receivables securitisation.
- Adviser to a EU Credit Institution setting up a branch operation in Ireland.
- Adviser to EU Credit Institution on setting up depository services in Ireland.
- Adviser to eMoney Institution authorised in Ireland.
- Adviser to several EU insurance firms.
ByrneWallace’s newly established team is led by Joseph Gavin and tax specialist Anthony Smyth. Vion Europe and ... Legal 500 2017 - Capital Markets view all related testimonials
ByrneWallace launched an ‘outstanding and creative’ funds team in April 2015. Joseph Gavin is ‘a highly com... Legal 500 2016 - Investments Funds view all related testimonials