Achieving compliance with environmental law is becoming a major issue for Irish industry. With increasingly robust environmental legislation emanating from the EU coupled with a strict enforcement regime, environmental compliance is must.
Environmental law group
Our environmental law group works closely with colleagues in the green economy, commercial litigation and property departments. This cross departmental approach is fundamental to providing our clients with a comprehensive assessment of their particular case. Our clients receive consistent advice, encompassing all aspects of environmental and related areas of law. Our client base includes local authorities, private developers, waste management companies and transport providers. As a result of our multi sector experience, we advise on all sides of environmental law cases.
We provide the full range of environmental planning, compliance and regulatory services, including:
- Environmental litigation – civil and prosecutions
- Air, marine and noise pollution control
- Water sector regulation
- EPA licensing
- Emission Limit Values (ELVs)
- Waste sector regulation
- Integrated Pollution Prevention Control (IPPC)
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA)
- Planning issues – CPOs, judicial reviews, hearings etc