ByrneWallace LLP advise a wide range of firms on regulatory
applications with the Central Bank of Ireland (“CBI”), with particular
knowledge and experience in advising on regulatory business plans in the areas
- MiFID II Regulations
and the Payment Services Regulations
Capital Requirements Regulations
- AML and
We engage with the CBI on domestic application of the various EU Directives and we engage with the European Banking Authority (“EBA”) and European Securities and Markets Authority (“ESMA”) in connection with changes in level 2 and level 3 requirements.
- In the area of MiFID II , we advise a wide range of clients, including investment
managers, broker dealers, proprietary traders, market infrastructure firms,
including MTFs and OTFs.
- In the area of PSD 2, we advise primarily tech firms in connection with authorisation applications for EMI and PSD 2 licences and ongoing requirements.
- In the area of CRD IV, we advise a wide range of firms including credit institutions, asset managers on prudential capital requirements, passporting applications and organisational requirements, including incentive schemes.
- In the area of intermediaries and other regulated firms we advise on acquiring transactions and approval of senior managers and directors
- In the area of AML/FATF we advise a wide range of clients on suitability of AML Risk Frameworks for their businesses and compliance obligations in relation to the UBO Regulations