An inquest can be extremely stressful and unpredictable for all involved. We have the in-depth expertise in advising on and representing clients at inquests and are able to give the proper support to the healthcare organisation and its staff.
We support and advise clients through all aspects of the Inquest and our services include the following:
- Liaising with the coroner's office
- Preparation of witness statements
- Pre inquest report explaining the risks, possible verdicts and suggested action plan
- Post inquest advice, advising on the outcome of the inquest and any recommendations and any further action required
- Liaising with the Gardai in relation to multi agency investigations
- Handling media enquiries and liaising with the coroner and other interested persons
For further information, please contact a member of our Health and Social Care Team.