Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
We have a long track record of advising in M&A transactions across a wide range of industry sectors and are ranked amongst Ireland's Top 10 Merger and Acquisition (M&A) Legal Advisers 2016 (Experian MarketIQ UK and Republic of Ireland M&A Review 2016).
Our highly regarded corporate lawyers are experienced in all aspects of the sale and purchase of companies and businesses, representing buyers, sellers and private equity providers. Our ability to draw on specialist lawyers in other practice areas means we can deliver the highest standard of legal services in an efficient, user-friendly and responsive manner. We offer legal and business insight and focus on getting the deal done.
Our comprehensive legal advisory M&A services include:
- Legal due diligence review and reporting
- Share purchase agreement (SPA) drafting and negotiation
- Tax deed drafting and negotiation
- Share option/participation scheme review and/or drafting (including patent royalty schemes)
- Ancillary legal documentation and advisory matters
Advised Ocuco Limited on a €23 million financing from Wells Fargo’s Technology Finance unit and on its acquisition of B&F Group