Private Client and Family Law
Private clients are an important part of any legal practice. We are committed to providing our private clients with practical advice and forward planning in their private affairs. Over many years our skills and sensitivities in this area have been developed to suit our clients' needs.
Our Family Law Solicitor, Orlaith McCarthy, is also trained in the developing practice of Collaborative Law. Collaborative Law is an alternative method to resolving family disputes which focuses on a commitment to resolving the relevant issues between spouses/partners without going to Court. Collaborative Law focuses on face to face meetings between both parties, and their trained Solicitors, with a view to focusing on the interests/concerns of both parties and the interests of any children involved.
Private client and family law services
- Conveyancing of private houses and residential property for private and investment purposes
- Advice on all aspects of the purchase and sale of residential and investment properties, including mortgages and planning compliance issues, rental of single units and multiple dwellings
- Matrimonial law
- Wills and trust
- Drafting of wills, codicils and trust deeds, practical advice on legal and financial issues
- Confidential handling of separation agreements and disputes, custody, access and maintenance proceedings, nullity, guardianship applications, judicial separation and divorce proceedings
- Probate and administration of estates
- Processing of probate and intestacy applications
- Advice on Probate Tax and Capital Acquisitions Tax
- Estate planning, valuation and distribution of assets
- Planning of legal and financial affairs to ensure tax efficient transfer and disposal of assets.