ProcurementOur team advises contracting authorities and private entities on all aspects of non-contentious and contentious procurement law. This multidisciplinary team works together to ensure an efficient and cost effective delivery of advice and service to clients.
We have experience advising clients on the EU Procurement Directives and implementing legislation in Ireland. We also advise clients on compliance with national procurement guidelines. Our contentious procurement practitioners provide advice on all aspects of the prosecution or defence of procurement challenges and are pro-active in achieving early dispute resolution.
- Advising on the application of EU and national procurement rules and selection of appropriate procedures (i.e. negotiated, competitive dialogue, restricted, open)
- Advising on procurement strategies including on the nexus between procurement and State aid and participation in large scale strategic projects
- Advising on the drafting of all relevant tender documentation and contracts and assisting clients in addressing tender requirements under EU and national procurement rules
- Reviewing and advising on internal procurement policies and strategies
- Managing the procurement process from OJEU Notice to financial close
- Reviewing and assisting with the drafting of clarifications for both contracting authorities and tenderers
- Reviewing and assisting on the drafting of stand-still letter
- Drafting and responding to Regulation 8 letters
- Advising on breaches of EU law and procurement rules, public procurement litigation procedure, strategies and early dispute resolution
- Acting in public procurement judicial review challenges and in interlocutory applications.
- Assisting tenderers with their response to a tender process
- Advising on framework agreements including appropriate mechanisms for call offs
- Advising both contracting authorities and tenderers on Irish and EU case law and challenges to the procurement procedure including Order 84A proceedings
- Providing employment advice in the context of public procurement
- Assisting with Freedom of Information requests
- Providing bespoke training in procurement law to meet client's specific requirements