Projects and Infrastructure
As one of Ireland’s largest Projects and Infrastructure teams, we have the proven skills, experience and resources to advise both public and private clients across a large number of sectors including health, transport, education, data centres, ICT, energy, water, waste and real estate in respect of the planning and delivery of projects.
We provide a fully integrated and seamless service in advising the full spectrum of stakeholders (awarding authorities, developers, funders, bidders, main contractors and consultants, neighbouring property owners etc.) on a broad range and scale of projects.
Our multi-disciplinary team includes lawyers drawn from the industries and sectors we advise which means we understand our clients’ business and the challenges and opportunities they face. We are commercially aware and pride ourselves on our ability to pre-empt client's needs and identify key legal and project issues from the offset. This enables us to provide constructive solutions aligned with our clients’ business objectives.
We also pride ourselves in offering an efficient, responsive and cost effective service to our clients.
- Drafting, revising and negotiating project agreements, development agreements, construction contracts, consultancy appointments, operation and concession contracts
- Project Finance, funding arrangements and associated security documents
- Funds and Tax
- Property acquisition, disposal, leasing and licensing
- Environmental and Planning
- PPP, Public Procurement and State Aid
- Joint Venture Agreements, Share Purchase Agreements and associated corporate documentation
- Dispute Avoidance and Resolution
Patrizia Immoblien GmbH
ByrneWallace has acted for Patrizia Immoblien GmbH on the forward purchase of Benson Building.
ByrneWallace has advised Lidl Ireland on the forward sale of a substantial part of a landmark mixed-use development currently under construction in Ballymun, Dublin.