At ByrneWallace we understand property.Our proven track record in advising a broad range of clients, including domestic and international investors, financial institutions, public bodies, developers, occupiers, retailers, and insolvency practitioners, on all aspects of property transactions and development projects, makes us one of Ireland’s premier property law advisors.
We are active in the real estate investment market for a wide variety of clients including, international and domestic funds, institutions and public companies. We have advised on some of the most high profile transactions in the market in recent years.
Our property team has particular experience in lease negotiations for retail, office and industrial properties from both landlord and tenant perspectives. We also advise on day-to-day landlord and tenant issues including lease variations, exercise of break options, applications for consent, applications for licences, tenant default and rent reviews.
We provide a comprehensive property asset management legal service which includes day-to-day management of large property investment portfolios, mixed-use schemes, shopping centres, office developments, retail parks, and hotels.
We have advised and continue to advise owners and developers of some of the largest mixed-use developments in Ireland and due to our vast range of practical property experience, we maintain our asset management role in many of these schemes.
Our team also comprises a leading new homes unit with experienced specialists who advise on development site acquisition, planning and development, scheme setup and unit and bulk sales.
- Acquisitions and disposals for investors and occupiers
- Asset management for investors and intermediaries
- Commercial property
- Development finance
- Development scheme set-up
- Green legislation
- Healthcare projects including purchase and sale and asset management for hospitals and primary care facilities
- Leasing and landlord and tenant
- Leisure projects including hotels and public houses
- Phased developments and new home sales
- Planning and development advice
- Property and environmental litigation
- Property development
- Property finance
- Property investment vehicles (JVs, partnerships, co-ownership, cascading lease structures etc.)
- Property issues in relation to large scale property-backed financings including bank enforcement, and insolvency and corporate recovery
- Residential, mixed use and commercial developments
- Residential property
- Retail development
- Sale and lease backs
- Service charge and insurance structures
- Site assembly
- Syndicated property transactions
- Tax based property transactions
- Tax efficient regulated entities
- Title and lease review and reporting
- Volume projects
PrecisionBiotics Group Limited
ByrneWallace advised leading Irish probiotics company, PrecisionBiotics Group Limited.
ByrneWallace has acted for ING Bank as lender’s legal advisor in the project finance of a portfolio of three wind farms – Black Lough (Co. Sligo) and Three Trees and Enros.