As one of Ireland's largest Residential Property Development teams providing a full service offering, we have the specialist knowledge, scale and resources to advise across all aspects of a residential property development project - from planning and financing; site assembly and planning & environment; to scheme set up, unit sales and asset management.
What sets us apart is our extensive and unrivalled experience acting for a diversity of property developers, in the delivery of over 30,000 homes, across some of Ireland’s most prominent and high profile large-scale and single-digit unit residential and mixed-use developments.
Our multi-disciplinary team comprises specialists in property, construction, procurement, employment, regulatory, banking & finance, dispute resolution, and taxation who work collaboratively to provide a seamless service and expert legal advice to our clients.
With over 40 years’ experience, our team has been recognised as one of the leading legal advisers in property law and we continue to be at the forefront of legislative developments in this sector. In 2016 and 2017 we were shortlisted Ireland’s Property Law Team of the Year at the Irish Law Awards.
We can advise across all aspects of a residential property development project including:
- Project Strategic Planning
- Tax & Regulatory Planning
- Site Assembly
- Title Investigations
- Easements, wayleaves, restrictive covenants
- Appointment of Professional Consultants
- Planning & Environmental
- Project Finance
- Construction & Development
- Scheme Set Up
- Preparing scheme documentation
- Preparing booklet of title
- Draft scheme contract and building agreement
- Establishing estate management company
- Service charge and management structures
- Liaising with property managers and sales team
- Assisting with Homebond requirements
- Transfer of Common Areas (TOCA)
- Advice re Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011
- Draft Owner’s Management Company (OMC) agreements
- Effect transfer of common areas (TOCA) in advance of first unit sale (where appropriate)
- Individual Unit Sales
- Private Sales, sales of multiple completed units
- Block Sales to Housing Associations and others
- Sales of Social & Affordable Housing to Local Authorities
- Asset Management
- Post Development ADR
ByrneWallace are delighted to act for Castlethorn on all legal aspects of their residential development, Dún Ríoga.