Energy and Natural Resources
ByrneWallace’s Energy & Natural Resources team has advised on some of the most cutting edge projects in the energy and natural resources sector.
Our multi-disciplinary team draws together a wealth of relevant experience from across key practice areas to advise clients on a broad range of matters, in particular project finance, planning and environmental, mergers & acquisitions, property, construction, commercial contracts and regulatory.
Clients include leading players in the Irish energy market and range from multi-national companies to private equity investors and public limited companies. We have particular expertise advising clients involved in wind & solar PV projects, plus projects involving bioenergy, oil & gas, AD and CHP. We also advise companies developing green technologies and/or that are involved in green finance initiatives.
- Project finance
- Contentious planning
- Planning & environmental matters
- Property matters specific to energy projects
- Regulatory advices
- Licensing of electricity and gas supply
- PPAs / off-take arrangements
- Project procurement & construction
- Construction & engineering
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Corporate advisory
- Litigation & dispute resolution
- Grid connection agreements
- Advice on governmental subsidies and supports
- Advice re: I-SEM and associated PPA / off-take implications
ByrneWallace has acted for Windmark Developments in the sale of its subsidiary, to Energia Group.
Mainstream Renewable Power
ByrneWallace advises Mainstream Renewable Power on Irish legal aspects of US$580m debt raise