Energy, Utilities and Natural ResourcesByrneWallace's Energy, Utilities and Natural Resources team has advised on some of the most cutting edge projects in the energy and renewables sector.
Our multi-disciplinary team draws together a wealth of relevant experience from across key practice areas to advise clients on a broad range of matters, in particular project finance, planning and environmental, mergers & acquisitions, property, construction, commercial contracts and regulatory.
Clients include leading players in the Irish energy market and range from international companies to private equity investors and public limited companies. We have particular expertise advising wind & solar projects, water & waste, oil and gas, environmental green technology and alternative energy sources such as biomass.
- Planning & environmental
- Project finance for renewable energy projects
- Mergers & acquisitions
- Corporate advisory
- Property options and easements
- Litigation & dispute resolution
- Project procurement & construction/construction & engineering
- Grid connection agreements
- Power purchase and supply agreements and contracts for difference
- Regulatory issues
- Advice on governmental subsidies and supports
ByrneWallace handles corporate transactions for clients such as Aminex. The ‘strong and competent’ Neil Keena... Legal 500 2017 - Energy and Natural Resources view all related testimonials
Advised founding investors in ElectroRoute as part of major new partnership with Mitsubishi Corporation.