Derville is a partner in the ByrneWallace Property Law Team.
She has extensive experience and works with a wide range of clients advising on all aspects of commercial property acquisitions, disposals, lettings and asset management in the residential, office, warehousing and logistics sectors. She also advises domestic and international lenders on real estate backed lending transactions.
Derville has lectured on the Law Society of Ireland Certificate in Conveyancing Course.
Key Transaction Experience
- Acting for Quanta Capital in relation to the acquisition and asset management of commercial property assets valued in excess of €200 million.
- Acted for the Exeter Property Group, regarding its acquisition of a Student Accommodation in Galway for €35 million.
- Acted for the Exeter Property Group in the acquisition of a portfolio of high income producing industrial and logistic units for the Exeter Property Group.
- Acted for Irish Life Assurance in relation to the sale of the “Apex Collection”, a portfolio of office and industrial investment properties in Dublin.
- Acted for Friends First in the real estate investment sale of an office investment at 26/27 South Mall, Cork.
- Acted for AIB Corporate Banking regarding the property aspects of the funding of Ardan Advisory formed following the merger of two hospitality groups (The Mercantile Group and Capital Bars Group) in respect of loans secured on eleven pubs and restaurants in Dublin.
- Acted for a number of financial institutions (including NAMA and AIB) on the real estate aspects of the provision of development finance for the construction of residential developments.
- Bachelor of Civil Law & German (BCL), University College Cork, 2001 & Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg 1999/2000
- Qualified as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2006
- Diploma in Arbitration, UCD, 2006
- Law Society of Ireland
- Dublin Solicitors’ Bar Association
Derville White is ‘extremely diligent and responsible’ - Legal 500 2019