Zalando - 2 Windmill Lane
ByrneWallace advised Zalando, on its letting of the redeveloped 2 Windmill Lane scheme. ...
ByrneWallace act for Montane Developments on residential development Newbridge, Co. Kildare....
ByrneWallace are delighted to act for Castlethorn on all legal aspects of their residential development, Dún Rí...
He has extensive experience advising on all aspects of real estate and property related transactions. Neil has particular expertise advising on residential property developments, and has acted for some of Ireland's leading developers across a broad range of projects, from single digit to large scale residential and mixed use developments. He advises on all aspects of the transaction from site assembly, financing, to scheme set up, unit sales and asset management.
Neil also has experience advising on commercial property related transactions and clients regularly include investors, property receivers, banks and state bodies.
Neil is a tutor and lecturer on the Law Society Professional Practice Course 1 Property Module, and the Law Society Professional Practice Course 2 Commercial & Complex Property Transactions Module.
- Bachelor of Arts, University College Galway, 1999
- Qualified as a Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland, 2008
- Diploma in Commercial Litigation, Law Society of Ireland, 2009
- Diploma in Corporate Law and Governance, Law Society of Ireland, 2012
- Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Law Society of Ireland
- Law Society of England and Wales