COVID-19 Webinar Series: Employment Law & Tax Solutions for emerging from the lockdownTuesday, 28 April 2020
As Ireland plans to make slow and gradual steps to emerge from the COVID-19 lockdown, ByrneWallace will be hosting a range of webinars to share our experiences and help companies plan to meet the challenges of the next phase of the crisis.
Our first webinar will take place on Thursday, 30 April at 11am GMT and focuses on the employment law and taxation issues which we have been working on with clients to help them through the crisis so far, and addresses how you and your organisation can prepare to emerge from the lockdown and begin to rebuild your business. We will also help you navigate and understand the most recent changes to the Temporary COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme and associated State supports for employment.
This webinar will be moderated by Mary Connaughton, Director CIPD Ireland.
Overview of agenda:
- Advising in respect of lay-offs, short-time, redeployment and other labour market consequences of COVID-19.
- Getting your business re-open, including novel health and safety issues and what to do if your company provides essential services.
- How to manage any whistleblowing and equality issues likely to arise.
- Challenges arising from remote working now and in the future, including remote management of staff, health and safety issues, remote handling of disciplinary and grievance investigations.
Philip Nolan from our Tax Team will provide an update on:
- The operation of the Temporary COVID-19 Wage Subsidy Scheme; and
- Other COVID-19 Irish Revenue business supports.
If you would like to attend the webinar, please click here to register.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org