ByrneWallace LLP is one of Ireland’s most experienced Financial Services teams.
The Financial Services group is an integrated offering that works closely with experienced lawyers and advisers from our Banking & Finance, Corporate, Litigation, Commercial Property, and Tax teams to provide clients with expert legal advice, and an integrated and seamless service.
The Financial Services offering is focused on:
- Asset Management and Investment Funds
- Financial Regulation
- Financial Services Regulatory Investigations
- Fund Service Providers
- Structured Finance Transactions
- Reputation Management
- Corporate Crime, Regulatory Investigations and Enforcement
- Banking and Finance
- Financial Services Insurance
- Establishing new businesses authorised by the CBI.
- Acquiring transactions of regulated firms.
- Formation of Public and Private Investment Funds.
- Structured finance transactions.
- Product approvals in compliance with EU regulations.
- Representing clients in regulatory engagements with the CBI, including challenging regulatory change and representing clients in CBI inspections.
- Boundary issues for regulated firms in operating outside of the scope of regulation.
- Governance of regulated firms and management of conduct risk.
ByrneWallace are delighted to congratulate Finclude on its registration with the Central Bank of Ireland.
South African Fund
ByrneWallace acts in the sale of Ireland’s largest building on behalf of a South African Fund.