Litigation and Dispute Resolution
Our award winning Dispute Resolution & Litigation Team are expert problem solvers skilled in managing disputes within a court or out of court environment. Our work takes us into representative mandates in all Irish Fora, specialist tribunals, and arbitral tribunals. We also advise extensively within inquiries, investigations, and in crisis management and risk management situations.
At the forefront of legislative developments, we have advised on a number of landmark cases and, recognised for delivering excellence in the legal profession, the team were awarded Litigation Case of the Year 2014 at the Irish Law Awards.
What sets us apart is our focus on the strategic management of disputes. By examining the wider context for the dispute, we provide tailored, straightforward and practical solutions aligned to business goals and focus on achieving the best possible outcomes for our clients.
As one of Ireland’s largest litigation teams, we have the capacity and breadth of expertise to advise across all key industry sectors.
Where appropriate, we work in conjunction with experienced lawyers from our other practice areas to develop preventative strategies.
Our experienced team also act in regulatory investigations (on both sides of the table acting for entities and regulators), and in representative actions in enforcement situations or administrative sanctions actions.
- Commercial disputes including strategic advice on dispute management
- Pre-emptive remedies including injunctions and dawn raids
- Corporate transactional litigation
- Regulatory investigations, administrative sanctions and enforcement actions
- Corporate Crime and prosecutions
- Corporate governance and board room dispute management
- Banking litigation and enforcement
- Financial services litigation, investigations and enforcement actions
- International and multiparty litigation
- Competition law challenges and regulatory actions
- Insurance litigation
- Intellectual Property disputes
- Technology disputes
- Data protection and privacy/Human rights disputes, investigations and inquiries
- Media disputes including defamation
- Property disputes
- Construction and engineering disputes
- Public Procurement litigation
- Judicial Review and Statutory Appeals
- Risk advisory services
- Professional negligence disputes
- Pensions litigation and risk management
- Personal Injury litigation
- Debt recovery actions
U.S Oil and Gas plc
ByrneWallace acted for U.S Oil & Gas plc in obtaining a 'Norwich Pharmacal' Order from the High Court against two UK and one Irish websites.